Monday, October 27, 2008

Chapped lips

Today is a turning point in the year. it is the first day that I have chapped lips! That's right... I have cold, crusty, skin flaky lips. They hurt. And that makes me excited for the winter and the holidays. That's right chapped lips makes me excited about Christmas... I know, random... but it does.

I am enjoying blogging again... I don't know if anyone still reads my blogs since I took like a three month Hyades from it. But I will write anyway, even if I am talking to a virtual wall. Speaking to a wall... where did that phrase come from... I know what it implies, but really... do you think someone has actually talked to a wall? I've talked to a dog before, but that at least looked at me when I spoke. It was at least coherent that I was there... A wall... man, some people must get bored. Kinda like I am right now... most of you are probably saying that about me... "Man he is random and must be extremely bored..."

Actually I just got back from helping a buddy move and it is 10 something in the evening and I missed my evening time with Miranda which makes me extremely unhappy and most likely cranky in the morning. She is my fix. My evenings with her watching Chuck and Heroes, or Ghost Hunters re-runes are the best times. She is so beautiful. Anyway, I gotta get up at like 5:30 in the morning for work so I'll let you go.

Oh by the way... what have you done for God's kingdom today?

AG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy...you can't spell! Re-runs is not spelled with an e! Hiatus is spelled like this...I'm not sure what you spelled! But..we all know you're spelling impaired...and it makes us laugh. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Wait - you're going to Seacoast?! Seacoast Greenville right here buddy! I love it.